- Graceful Mother Of The Bride Dresses For The Wedding Special Guest
- Celebrity Prom Dresses Roundup On 2012 Grammy Awards
- Save Money With Affordable Prom Dresses Under $100
- Buying An Unforgettable Quinceanera Dress And Accessories
- Get A Beach Wedding Dress For Your Big Day
- How To Choose Cheap Mother Of Groom Dress Elegant
- Some Of The Trends In Formal Evening Dresses
- Recommend 2012 Mother Of The Bride Dresses
- Tips For Choosing The Best Wedding Dress For The Shapes
- Acquire Short Cocktail Dresses To Complement Your Style
- Evening Formal Dress Top Quality Cheap Sale
- Newest Prom Dresses 2012 Are Offered In Toodress.Com
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses Is Both Enjoyable And Stressful
- Young Individuals Crazy For Your Prom Dress
- Know About The Different Fabrics For Choosing Cocktail Dresses
- Prom Dress Necklines Finding Your Style
- Spring Fashion Mother Of The Bride Dresses Hot Sale
- Inexpensive Flower Girl Dresses Conserve You Much money
- Fashion Advice On Choosing Your Prom Dresses
- Beach Bridal Dresses For Hot Summer Hot Sale
- Bridesmaids Dresses Really An Extension of Your Wedding Day Style
- Stunning Prom Dress For Your Masquerade Party
- Shop Valentine’s Day Dresses For Women Online
- Indispensable Cheap Prom Dress 2012 Patterns
- Versatility Of The Trendy Bridesmaid Dresses Cost Less
- Tips Choosing The Beast Bridesmaid Dresses In 2012
- Perfect Designs of Baby Flower Girl Dresses for Your Wedding
- Style Guide for Quinceanera Dresses
- Quinceanera Dresses For 15 Years Debutante
- Mother Of The Bride Dresses With Jackets For Your Elegant Mother Hot Sale
Paying with Western Union
Using Western Union
To complete payment of your items by Western Union, go to your local Western Union branch, or go to their website, and follow the instructions.
If you have any further questions regarding your order payment through Western Union, please email:
We want to remind all customers that they are responsible for any local Western Union handling fees. Therefore, customers should confirm the total payment amount with their local Western Union.
Paying with Western Union
MoneyGram is a safe, easy, personal, fast payment method, so if you are the buyers using MoneyGram but don't know how to pay with it, please see the following steps which would help you to pay your orders successfully.
How to use MoneyGram to pay your order:
MoneyGram is a global leader in worldwide money transfer services, working closely with specially chosen agents in 180,000 locations across 190 countries and territories. You can visit its website(www.moneygram.com ) to see more details. You can find the MoneyGram agent locations near you: http://www.moneygram.com/eFindUs/findUs.do?
You may be required to provide personal identification, usually one or more of the following: passport, driving license, national identity card or a government issued identification. You may also be required to provide proof of address (bank statement or utility bill). Requirements vary by country so please ask your local MoneyGram agent for acceptable identification formats.
In addition to the transfer fees applicable to a transaction, a currency exchange rate set by MoneyGram or its agents may be applied. Prices subject to change.
Subject to the receiving MoneyGram agent's availability and hours of operation, and local regulations.